[OpenMap Users] RpfTocEntry case insensitive series code

From: Kevin Pfarr <kevin.pfarr_at_asolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 19:50:24 -0500

I have been playing around with RPF data by printing the A.TOC file
details. I want to see all the product series included in the data set.
  So I'm displaying data from RpfProductInfo in the RpfTocEntry. The
problem is the RpfProductInfo can be set to RpfConstants.UK.

The RpfProductInfo is set after reading a filename from the A.TOC file.
  Some of my A.TOC files include lowercase filenames. I understand the
specification says everything should be uppercase, but the OpenMap
library appears it can handle lowercase filenames.

So, I've debugged it and found where an toUpperCase() on a String could
fix the problem. See the attached patch file.

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin Pfarr  Senior Software Engineer