Re: [OpenMap Users] decorated spline editor

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 16:56:55 -0400

Hi CK,

Interesting question, for sure.

The EditableOMDecoratedSpline class is used by the OMDrawingTool to edit OMDecoratedSplines. So if you have/create an OMDecoratedSpline, you can use the OMDrawingTool to edit it. The drawing tool needs to have access to a SplineLoader to know how to edit or create them.

Choosing the decoration interactively is probably a bit more complicated. The EditableOMDecoratedSpline would need to be updated to provide some options to the user, via modifications to the getGUI method(). You could look at EditableOMRangeRings.getGUI() to see an example of adding some drawing tool special interface components to control editing of an OMGraphic.

There currently isn't a GUI way to change the decorations on splines. The decorations are just set programmatically at the moment.

Don Dietrick
_at_dfdietrick