[OpenMap Users] Border around OMRaster object

From: Coltey, Daniel <daniel.coltey_at_dac.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:59:01 -0400

Hello all- I've been tasked with maintenance on a system we have that was previously using an artifact tagged OpenMapv1.0.0. I upgraded to the available 5.0.0 package [which went unexpectedly smoothly, btw] but have an annoying issue that has popped up. Our application applies many layers to the map, most of which have OMRaster images on them. With this new version, all of these images have rectangular boxes/borders around them. The only thing I have thought to check using the archives as a reference is the isMatted tag, but that seems to always come back false.

I have attempted to isolate anything that we may be doing; the only thing being displayed currently for test purposes is a single OMRaster object on a single layer. When the map is instantiated outside of our app, there are no borders. Any ideas as to where I should be looking/what I should be looking for that could be causing this? Thanks.

Daniel Coltey