[OpenMap Users] Parallel lines

From: Tony Vasile <avasile_at_csc.com.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 18:41:27 +1100

I need to draw a series of parallel lines. I have the points for the
centre line but I need to draw lines either side of this line at a give
offset. I notice that OMLine doesn't have an offset variant like the
OMGraphics. Is there any reason for this? By the way I am using OM 4.6.5.

Basically this is what I am trying to draw:

   This line I have the end points for but I need to draw the other two
lines at the same time.

Tony Vasile
Senior Software Engineer, Defence
CSC Australia

Level 3B, 26 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia
GBS | Telephone: +61 2 9034 2404 | Fax: +61 2 9034 2398 | avasilei_at_csc.com
| www.csc.com

CSC - This is a private message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery. Note: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Australia Pty Limited; Registered
Office: 26 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia; Incorporated
in Australia ACN: 008 476 944