[OpenMap Users] OpenStreetMap integration with OpenMap

From: Mariusz Chmielewski <mchmielewski_at_wat.edu.pl>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 01:17:50 +0200

Dear All,
I have not found any good example on how to manage data from OpenStreetMap in OM. Is there a chance
that there is a native or WMS like connection to these data? I am looking for a satellite imagery
sources to intagrate with my GIS visualisation toolkit - resently I have came accross some problems
with nasa WMS services... Does anybody know something about it?

Regards
Mariusz Chmielewski

http://www.wat.edu.pl/