RE: [OpenMap Users] CADRG tiles disappear

From: Straub, Daniel <Daniel.Straub_at_cassidian.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 07:04:16 +0200

Hi,

I am having the same issue using the RPF layer. Sometimes more than half
the screensize of the map is not displayed. For me it's always a
horizontal line between displayed and non-displayed tiles. Just to
confirm this problem. May be i'm doing wrong the same thing Thomas
does...

A while ago I have also found some similar issues for displaying GeoTIFF
data, which i want to mention:
Using the ImageTileLayer, nothing will be displayed on startup. Now
switching to the layer's options by using the LayersPanel, selecting the
file and click the "Go To" button reveals the GeoTIFF data. The data is
displayed as long as the center of the projection is not changed, e.g.
by moving the map. Zooming does work without any problem.

Daniel Straub