[OpenMap Users] Rotating OMImage.Point

From: Tony Vasile <avasile_at_csc.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 12:56:33 +1000

We are planning to use a symbol which looks like:
          .
        ---
     -------
  -----------
--------------

And we need to be able to rotate it. I was originally planing to use a png
file with the symbol and until I realised that I may need to override the
render method for the OMPoint.Image class so I can rotate it. Any
suggestions or am I on the right track by overriding render is new class?

Tony Vasile
Senior Software Engineer
CSC Australia

Level 3B, 26 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia
GBS | Telephone: +61 2 9034 2404 | Fax: +61 2 9034 2398 | avasilei_at_csc.com
| www.csc.com

CSC - This is a private message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery. Note: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Australia Pty Limited; Registered
Office: 26 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia; Incorporated
in Australia ACN: 008 476 944