[OpenMap Users] Rpf layer issue

From: Morodomi, Michael S <michael.s.morodomi_at_boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 22:18:51 +0000

Has anyone ever gotten RPF maps to display using openmaps. I am having
trouble getting RPF maps to appear using openmaps and in the openmap
example application itself. I have no trouble making the A.TOC file,
and adding the RPF layer to the openmap example (SimpleMap2) application layer, the
problem is having the RPF maps appear in the openmap example
application.

Regards,

Michael