Re: [OpenMap Users] convert GeneralPath[] to GraphicsList

From: SK <karasiov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 17:54:56 +0400

Hi,
I created set of polys and it works. But now I need to fill those polys
with different colors and it does not work. All Polys are displayed above
each other. I think I need some OMGraphics with holes. I searched mailing
list archives but did not get results.

Is there any method to draw poly with holes? Or convert generalPath to
something with holes?

SK