[OpenMap Users] Opnema 5.0 to slow

From: <eosorio_at_sisdef.cl>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 10:20:11 -0400

Hi, my name is Eliecer.

Years ago I developed a applicataion with Openmap 4.0. This application
works fine.
But, I recompile this application with Openmap 5.o and I have a lot of
problems.

The same maps (shapefiles) gemerate Memory overflow.
I put few maps and my application is very slow.

What is my fail??

Thanks in advance...