[OpenMap Users] Google Maps API factory?

From: Gary Briggs <chunky_at_icculus.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 14:26:10 -0400

Morning,

I'm working on a project using openmap, and I've finally reached the
point where I think I need to use google maps for tiles. I've had no
problem getting ServerMapTileFactory working with OSM and MapQuest, but
I'm finally at the point where I need to make it work with google's API.

Does anyone have an example implemented of it actually
working? Google don't seem to offer tiles in the normal
zoom/x/y format that ServerMapTileFactory appears to understand:
https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/staticmaps/index

If anyone has made this work, I'd greatly appreciate hearing about it

Thanks,
Gary