Re: [OpenMap Users] Timeline from propeties file, examples?

From: Gary Briggs <chunky_at_icculus.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 23:13:36 -0400

> What's the protocol for sending in patches? I'd like to modify
> CSVEventImporter to include a "description" property; the current one
> has "{name} moving" as the event description of all events, which isn't
> quite what I need.

Well, either way, attached is a patch that implements:
1) Descriptions
2) Visibility [but ... ]

But ... visibility doesn't seem to work.

I call point.setVisible(visibility), but then it doesn't seem to be
honored. Am I missing something obvious, that there's a better way to
implement this?

Thanks,
Gary