[OpenMap Users] [Patch] update openstreetmap server

From: Gary Briggs <chunky_at_icculus.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 16:33:36 -0400

The server referenced in tiles.rootDir in the default openmap.properties
file doesn't currently exist.

Attached is a small diff that modifies the openmap.properties file to
correct the server it addresses, and adds another layer that uses the
cache created by that factory.

In my case, this is very useful because I download the tiles I'll need
by browsing with the online map enabled, then copy the cache to a CD
and sneakernet it to a computer that isn't connected to the internet.

Mostly, this patch is me trying to save other people the confusion I've
worked through trying to get this working.

Thanks,
Gary