Re: [OpenMap Users] Anonymous Layer added with RouteLayer

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:25:55 -0400

Anonymous is the default name given to a layer that doesn't know its
name, i.e 'prettyName'.

If the OverviewMapHandler's layer is appearing in the Layers Menu, that
indicates that its layer is being added to the MapHandler and therefore
to the LayerHandler. The overviewMapHandler layer shouldn't be added
to the LayerHandler, it manages its layers separately for the main
application layers.

- Don