Re: [OpenMap Users] Anonymous Layer added with RouteLayer

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:20:11 -0700

Hi Serriotam,

There's a bug in the released version where it BasicMapPanel, as
created there, actually creates a PropertyHandler that looks for an
openmap.properties file and loads the components it finds in there.
I've modified the BasicMapPanel for the next release so when it's
created with an empty constructor, the PropertyHandler it creates won't
do that, and the SimpleMap2 example should work as expected.

But that's why you saw all of those other components.

- Don