[OpenMap Users] text layer (border)

From: Ben Podoll <benjamin.podoll_at_und.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:22:37 -0500

Hi,

I have been using OpenMap to display textual data on my maps and I always
need to draw the text I want, THEN draw it four more times in the color
black offsetting it a little bit in all for directions to get a black border
around it (my original).

It would be nice if the OMText class could add a border to the text so I
didn't have to draw 5 OMText graphic objects for one point.

Anyone know something I don't to get around my inefficient implementation?

~Ben