RE: [OpenMap Users] outlining an image, reprojecting onto map

From: Chapman, Martin <MChapman_at_sanz.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:31:59 -0600

Try OMSCalingRaster. It will allow you to load an image from a file and to project it to the map with an upper left/lower right coordinate pair and a width/height. You can add it to your OMGraphicsList with vector graphics like a flood boundary or roads. By placing your flood boundary vector graphic above your image in your list the vector graphics will print out ontop of the image. Then you can write it out to a jpg file.

Martin