Re: [OpenMap Users] Political Layer NullPointerException

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:46:49 -0400

Thanks for the stack trace. The changes you made to avoid the second
error probably caused the first. I seriously doubt your other thread
has anything to do with the this problem. It's more likely that the
interruption is caused when a new projection hits the layer while it's
reading the .ssx file. The .shp layer reads were trapped, but the .ssx
ones weren't.

I've modified the ShapeLayer to set the OMGraphicList to null if an
InterruptedIOException occurs.

Thanks for the info,

Don