[OpenMap Users] Lat/lon rendering problems solved

From: Rubén Ruiz <vinilo_at_cancerbero.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:50:17 +0200

Hi all,

I’ve ported all openmap to use double instead of float. It works great now.
I’m only using SHPs so I don’t know if it works well with other kind of
layers, but for shp is working.

I don’t know if can upload this to share it with other users/contributors,
I’ve changed other things related to SHPs: I’ve added a pair of parameters
to set automatically the visibility true/false for the layers. So you don’t
have to do it programmatically.

I would like to know how to make this contribution to this project…maybe Don
can tell me how to do this.

Thanks to all,

Rubén.