[OpenMap Users] Open Map

From: Steve Frierdich <sfrierdich_at_custom-mfg-eng.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 09:27:07 -0500

Don
  Is it possible for you modify the beanbox example source code so the
code can be walked through in a debgu mode in a java environment like
Exclipse, just the hello and crew examples can. I am new java and it is
hard for me to learn exactly how the bean example works and step through
it. It would be nice aslo if there was also a new folder in the
examples file for the openmap example so that code be stepped through also.
Thanks
Steve