[OpenMap Users] Left Click Menu for Mouse Click on OMLine and Passing of OMLine specific values to a JPanel to display

From: Klaus, Erich P. <klaus-erich_at_zai.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 11:19:24 -0500

Hello,

I have an instance of a class I extended; an OMLine with extra member
variables. It's name is MyOMLine for simplicity.

I need to have a JPanel Displayed with information a MyOMLine object
when a user "left-clicks" on it in the map.

Do I create a new Mouse Mode?

A) I'd like to do as little modifications as possible.

B) I need to have a response to the left click.

C) I need to pass MyOMLine member variable values to the JPanel
displayed.

Thanks for any ideas,

Erich Klaus