[OpenMap Users] Data Sharing

From: Gatrell, Mark (UK) <"Gatrell,>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:10:28 +0000

Hi all
        I have been asked to look at a way of sharing the OmGraphic Objects displayed via various layers on a OpenMap application with another machine running the same OpenMap application at a remote site.

        I was thinking of serializing the OmGraphicsList and transmitting this to the remote site for processing.

        My question is this: Is there a proven method that has already been used ?

        Your thoughts would be appreciated.

        thanks for your time

        Regards

        Mark.