Re: [OpenMap Users] One Poly inside another

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:09:49 -0500

Hi Mark,

Are you looking for an algorithm to see if one polygon is completely
inside another? You could iterate over the points of one to see if
they are all within the other. If you get a single false, test the
other back in the first. You could use/modify the Geo/intersection
class, or use the java.awt.Shape methods for a projected polygon.

- Don