Re: [OpenMap Users] DTEDFrameCache

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 01:23:24 -0500

Hi Rick,

The DTEDFrameCache uses the name translator to find the dted frame
files, and the standard name translator is looking for everything in
lower case. I think you also want to define the paths with / instead
of \\.

The DTEDStandardNameTranslator will handle DTED level 2 data if the
frame files end in .dt2

- Don