RE: [OpenMap Users] RPF Visibility

From: Chris Allport <chris.allport_at_red-inc.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:34:56 -0500

Problem Solved...although I am still not getting any debug messages!

Here was the tip off: by changing NOTHING but the jar file I could make it
work (v4.6) or fail (v4.6.2). So I started inspecting variables.
Strangely, everything seemed correct in v4.6, but the projections kept
returning as Mercator in v4.6.2. After discovering that there were no
projections loaded and Mercator was merely the default, I found that I
needed to call ProjectionFactory.loadDefaultProjections().

Thanks for all the help!

-Chris