[OpenMap Users] Calculate distance over a Line

From: Rubén Ruiz <vinilo_at_cancerbero.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:33:30 +0200

Hi all,

I’d like to know if it’s possible to calculate the distance over a line or a
curve.

Say we’ve a road with lines and curves as usual..:D. I think that the
distance that openmap calculates is the shortest between the points of these
lines, and not the distance of the real road ¿is it right?

¿Does anybody knows how to achieve the solution to this problem?

¿Do I have to use GreatCicle methods or do I have to implement that method?

Thanks in advance,

Rubén, Ruiz.