[OpenMap Users] SVG generic idea

From: Mariusz Chmielewski <mchmiel21_at_tlen.pl>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 00:14:05 +0200

    For the project we would like to use some of the SVG features - so i
am trying to develop a SVG layer using Batic API but i do not know if
there is such possibility to using svg symbol definition add some
atributes for lat and long and display the image not as Raster graphics
but a vector graphics.
    In other words converting a SVG to raster and viewing it is not an
option becouse while zooming i could loose the details of the picture.
    Should I implement the functionality of drawing primitives using OM
objects OMLine, OMCircle etc. or there is another way?? like passing the
graphics from layer object to batic JSVGCanvas and drawing onto it ??

Lattitude and longitude objects could be stored in other xml file to
avoid any SVD parser exceptions.

Thanks for any answers
Mariusz