[OpenMap Users] Reopening saved properties file. cities layer fails.

From: Lepkowski, Thomas M., CTR, OSD-PA&E <Thomas.Lepkowski.ctr_at_osd.mil>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:44:43 -0400

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Hello everybody,

We're getting an error when trying to display cities layer (the cities layer
that comes with openmap, using cities.csv ) after loading saving properties
file.

The error message:

*** ERROR ***
OMRasterObject.render: Attempting to draw a Image that is not ready! Image
probably wasn't available.
*************

Sequence of events:

1) Save Properties file by selecting File->Save Map Properties
( works. properties file looks good. )
2) Open the properties file by selecting File->Load Map Properties
( looks good. Shape layers display as expected. )

After #2, I tried to show cities layer, but getting the error message above,
printed hundreds of times (for each city probably).

The saved, then reloaded properties file contains the same cities properties
as the original properties file.

Any ideas on this?

Thanks.
-Tom