[OpenMap Users] Shapefile

From: CBSpatial <support_at_cbspatial.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:20:01 +0300

Hello,

I have an interesting problem.When I load an esri shapefile - a polygon shapefile - i see that on the map it doesnt draw smoothly the round objects such curves densed with a lot of vertices.When i view in ArcMap it shows perfect.OpenMap draws the curves with so many zig-zags.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Sedat