Re: [OpenMap Users] Zoom extents

From: Cap Romano (IMBEL) <"Cap>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:20:37 -0300

Hi Don,

your answers are very helpful. I noticed that OpenMap is not very OpenGIS
compliant. Is there any thoughts of making it compatible with OpenGIS
specifications?

>> Can I set a coordinate system to a layer different than the one I set
>> to the MapBean?
>

> Not at the moment, but we hope to be implementing some sort of
> translation mechanism soon.

Is there anyone in particular currently working in such a task? Do you have any
class diagram or any other diagram that shows how this functionality is going to
look like?

Thank you,
Romano Magacho