Re: [OpenMap Users] question on contour ploting in OpenMap

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:39:03 -0400

Hi Leo,

You can use a OMGrid object for holding this data, and then you would
give the OMGrid an OMGridGenerator that would create other OMGraphics
from your data to render on behalf of the OMGrid.

The com.bbn.openmap.omGraphics.grid package contains different
OMGridGenerators, with the SimpleColorGenerator being one that takes
the Z value as a color value, and creates and image for the data
grid. You could create different objects instead of an image.

Regards,

Don