Re: [OpenMap Users] Is the Java3D functionality still supported?

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:53:02 -0500

Hi Chris,

There's a bug in the build.xml file where

depends="init"

needs to be added as an attribute to the other specific targets
(corba, j3d, svg).

The regular target should build the j3d code if j3d is part of your
JDK, however.

As to the life of the package, it's not quite dead, and should be
roaring back to life in the next couple of months. Some people are
using it (I've heard), but some needed changes will be made.

As usual, suggestions and improvments are welcome.

Regards,

Don