RE: [OpenMap Users] Geo-tiff or geo-registered image support

From: AS/ETO <Geir>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:03:27 +0100

Hi,

Keep in mind I am not a hard-core "hacker" just a guy who needs to develop tools to be used within my domain.
I find the docs sketchy, too many times I have had to investigate source to find out what is really going on
and the docs lacks a good focused set of examples on how to use the various classes.
A UML based overview of the whole class hierarchy would also be great (which was a great help when i was using MapObjects)

I guess others will disagree.....

But me and OpenMap live happily with these shortcoming :-)

Geir