[OpenMap Users] DTED layer - RMI version

From: Mariusz Chmielewski <mchmielewski_at_wat.edu.pl>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 00:59:50 +0200

I managed to spy on some problems with the OMGraphicList transfer
it is ok byt the list is composed of OMRaster object but when i call on
the getImage
- i get null when I try to debug the code i find that the OMRasters in
the list are fine (they are composed of data)
how to find out if the OMRasters are appropriate. I posted a time ago
that the DTED data is loaded correctly becouse
the Elevation data shown at the press of the button is transfered to
client without any problems.

I even tried to view on the JFrame ImageIcons created from the OMRasters
without any success.

Any ideas???
Mchmielewski