Re: [OpenMap Users] ESRI Plugin

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:21:01 -0400

Hi Raghu,

The text is being stored in the dbf file, not in the shp file.
You'll have to update the plugin to use the dbf file contents, stored
in the DbfTableModel, to be used as labels or to create OMText
objects. The rows in the dbf file match up with the EsriGraphicList
created from the shp file.

The plugin already uses the dbf file contents in the tooltips of the
stuff on the map, so I'd start there when understanding the
relationship between the DbfTabelModel and the list.

- Don