[OpenMap Users] Problem importing VMAP0 data for North America

From: Thomas-Carsten Franke <thomas-carsten.franke_at_brunel.de>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:39:34 +0200

Hi,
I've tried a lot, but adding VMAP0 data for "noamer" dosn't work.
I've included it same way like europe ...
I'm still not very deep inside VMAP. But I saw that all three letter
files in noa are named without "." in the end, for all three other world
parts its named including ".".

The polbnd areas and edged from rference I can reed, but this seems to
be because its duplicated in each part of DB.

Hopefull yyou can help me.