Re: [OpenMap Users] Problem importing VMAP0 data for North America

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:41:48 -0400

Hi Thomas,

The vpf code should be able to handle files with and without the dot
(.) at the end. Is the noamer directory the parent of the lat (or
lat.) file? Does it work if it's the only directory listed in the
paths property (it should work with more than one path, I just want
to check that part, though).

Does the europe dataset work? They should work the same...

- Don