[OpenMap Users] WMS plugin terminal output

From: Bart Jourquin <bart.jourquin_at_fucam.ac.be>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:52:15 +0200

Hi all,

When a WMSPlugIn is active it sends a "INTERRUPTED while loading Image"
message to the console when the view is changed during zooming for
instance, because a new request is sent to the server before it has
handled the previous one.

I can't figure out which OpenMap class is responsible for this message,
and I would like to avoid it. How can I achieve this?

Bart

--
Prof Dr Bart Jourquin
F.U.Ca.M. - G.T.M.