Re: [OpenMap Users] OMGraphicHandlerLayer's mouseModes issue

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:43:45 -0400

Hi Stephane,

It looks like everything gets reset when the layers change in the
MapBean, i.e. when the LayerHandler sends out it's LayerEvent that
the MapBean (and LayerMenu/MouseDelegator) receive.

You can get the MouseDelegator to reset the ids programatically by
calling setupMouseModeWithLayers(Layer[]).

- Don