[OpenMap Users] Having a problem seeing a menu

From: Norfleet, Timothy M. <timothy.norfleet_at_gd-ais.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 11:43:38 -0500

Help Need

Having a problem seeing a menu

I created a menu to place in the menu bar.
When running my application within my IDE (JBUILDER & ECLIPES) the menu
appears with no problem.
When running my application with a batch file, I can see that the my
menu class can be seen but it does not display in the menu bar.
The proprieties file is set correctly
The batch file seems to be correct.

menulist.menus=raidMenu
raidMenu.class=sg.gui.RaidMenu