[OpenMap Users] developer needed

From: Brian Haymart <keelyb1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:15:34 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
My business partners and I are looking to have a
desktop mapping application developed. We want to be
able to distribute the application for a fee. This
will not be marketed as a GIS application but will be
bundled with shapefiles and marketed as a map system.
The end users will not have the need to, create
projects, edit colors,etc, but simply view and query
shapefiles pertaining to a particular hobby. We are
also interested in being able import/export
information with commercial GPS units like Garmin.

I have a certificate in GIS but do not have
programming knowledge.

Please reply if you would like to hear more.

Thanks,
Brian Haymart