RE: [OpenMap Users] OMLine not getting drawn (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: Lackey, Michael B. (SED/BTI) <"Lackey,>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:01:26 -0500

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I've made silly mistakes drawing OMRect, maybe this is a similar
situation.

Check the layer code to make sure it will draw the line, even if only
one endpoint is on screen. I have not looked myself, do not know what
layer you are using, but maybe the layer will not draw the line if
either endpoint is "off the screen"?

Mike