[OpenMap Users] OMTextLabeler question

From: Graham, John <j.graham_at_ngc.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:20:01 -0600

Hi,

I am using the following code to add a text label (HASC code string) to
an OMGraphic:

OMTextLabeler tl = new OMTextLabeler(hasc_code,
OMTextLabeler.JUSTIFY_CENTER);
FontSizer fs = new FontSizer(new java.awt.Font("Arial",
java.awt.Font.PLAIN, 8), 275158.16f, 1, 5, 32);
tl.setFontSizer(fs);
omg.putAttribute(OMGraphicConstants.LABEL, tl);

My problem is, the text label is never getting displayed. I removed the
FontSizer to see if that was the issue...it wasn't.
I tried repainting the layer, which is an AreaShapeLayer. I also tried
adding the OMTextLabeler object to the OMGraphicList but that didn't
work either.

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,
John