[OpenMap Users] OMLine or OMPoly with segments

From: P T <tprakashreddy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 02:58:31 +0000

 Hi,I can draw an arc between two points using OMLine with starting and ending lat/lons and ArcCalc.
However, I want to segment this arc into several arcs so that I can manipulate these individual
segments (e.g. change color, add arrow etc). I can use OMPoly but looks like it requires knowledge
of lat/lons for intermediate points. How can I draw an arc with multiple segments by
specifying the end points and overall line arc angle only (not individual segments arc angles)?Thanks in advance!Prakash