[OpenMap Users] Setting Zoom Levels

From: Sammy Morgan <samdeking_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:05:13 -0800 (PST)

Dear Open-Mappers,

A) I would like to restrict the zoom level both maximum and minimum so that the user cannot zoom out beyond a specific scale/float, as well as limit the zooming in action so that it doesn't go below than a specific float/scale.

What is the best way to do this? A not too elegant way that im considering would be to listen to the zoom events and once outside of a range, automatically set the scale back to within the range by calling mapbean.setScale(); I would be appreciative of another approach

Best Regards

Samuel Morgan
TryCatch Interactive