[OpenMap Users] Animation in two separate layers.

From: Jay D. Askren <jda_at_quantumleap.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:58:54 -0500

I am doing some animation in two open map layers. Both layers extend
OMGraphicHandlerLayer. I set the background=true on all non-animation
layers. The animation seems to work great if I only add one of these
layers to the map. If I try to add both layers to the map, the map
flickers every single time step. I noticed if I just comment out
doPrepare() on one of the layers, the flicker goes away, but of course
that layer stops animating. It appears to be a problem when I call
doPrepare from two different layers in the time step. Has anyone else
seen this problem? Any ideas of how to fix it? Thanks.

Jay