[OpenMap Users] Calculating azimuth from Magnetic North: any Java libraries out there?

From: Davidian <kroberts_at_syrres.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:53:56 -0700 (PDT)

I'm currently using the com.bbn.openmap.geo.Geo class to calculate azimuth
values from true north. This works great for me. However, our application
also requires that we be able to calculate azimuth from magnetic north as
well. I realize that this is a more difficult calculation, and it doesn't
appear that OpenMap supports this function.

Does anyone know of any Java classes (algorithms, libraries, etc....) that
can do these calculations? The software doesn't have to be free, but that
would be a bonus :)

Thanks,

Kennedy