Re: [OpenMap Users] problem about running the openmap application

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:59:32 -0400

This is a classpath problem, because the paths to the data files are
defined as relative path files. Java will search for the files based
on the classpath settings.

When you run the examples as currently configured in the properties
file, you need to have the openmap directory (parent of the data
directory) in the classpath for the application.