Re: [OpenMap Users] Coordinate Conversion

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 11:42:07 -0400

Hi Bill,

You can use the com.bbn.openmap.geo.Geo point to reference a lat/lon
point in xyz vector components. The Geo vector can also have a length
associated with it to represent elevation (the default behavior is
that they are represented on a unit ellipsoid). You can create a Geo
for the radar location, figure out another Geo that is an azimuth and
range away from it to get the position of the target.