Re: [OpenMap Users] force redraw and wait

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 10:24:45 -0400

Hi Frank,

The layer rendering is asynchronous in relation to the projection
change, and layers will get re-rendered for many reasons other than a
projection change.

You might want to check out the new PanningImageRenderPolicy that is
in the OM5 repository. I think it does what you want, redrawing what
the layer has at a new location and updating the rest when it's
ready. Look in the openmap.properties file for OM5 to see how to set
it on a layer.